Tuesday, January 22, 2008

The Classics Never Fail to Deliver


I’m walking my kids to the park in a stroller and as I’m stopping to cross the street in the middle of the block this car stops and I give him the “go ahead” wave. He then gives the “no, you go ahead wave” and then we go back and forth a few more times until he gets a perturbed look on his face and makes a left into his driveway. WTF, lighten up Francis. As I go on my way and cross the street I hear a crunching sound and turn around. It’s the old classic, “Forgot I had my bicycle up on the roof rack and drove into my garage maneuver”. A trifecta of hilarity, bent the bike, dented the roof of the car and damaged the garage. You, my friend, just made my day. It’s funny how when this happens to you it is not funny at all, but when it happens to someone else it is quite comical.

0 Comments: